Friday, July 23, 2010

Whatever...

Happy Friday, Peeps!

I'm at work right now, busting my crackers so I can blow out of this clambake early. For me, that means getting the frig out of here by 4 o'clock. Please God, please God, please God...

So, in lieu of a long blog post, I only have a few moments to tell you about a mystery that I discovered this morning...

A few weeks ago, I bought some nice, super fluffy bath towels. I like all of my towels to be the same, so everyone that I purchased was SNOW WHITE.

This morning, I went into the laundry room to get something and I noticed that a few of my SUPER FLUFFY SNOW WHITE TOWELS were now light pink! WHAT THE?!



Now, I know that I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE for this atrocity. And I only live with ONE OTHER PERSON who's not fessing up.

Hmmm...Apparently, Casa Costa comes complete with its very own laundry fairy.

For better or for worse.
For better or for worse.
For better or for worse.


Don't mind me. I'm just trying to remind myself....

4 comments:

Allan said...

Always the man that slips the red panties into the white load ? I did that once, 13 years ago by mistake. I have not seen the washing machine since. My bad, but was it done with malice and forethought ? Ask me next time I do laundry... HAhahahahaha

Watching and Weighting said...

Somehow it seems appropriate to blame Lou for this....I have no idea whay. Just seems to be right....

cmoursler said...

My husband was once TDY in Romania where he picked me up a beautiful wool sweater that he had watched get knit onthe side of the road by an old romanian woman.
H e brought it home, I wore it once.
He did the laundry and decided to 'dry' it.
After he was finished, it fit my four year old.
Classic.

Midori Mighty Warrior said...

Hi - I left you an award on my page. I picked you as a Versatile Blogger! If you have a moment, please come by and pick it up :-)