Thursday, July 22, 2010

What's Next? A Mullet?

Who? Me & Hubs
What? A conversation.
When? Yesterday @ 6:30PM
Where? A local pizza joint.
Why? Because HE STARTED IT.

The Scene: Sally (Yeah. That's me.) was enjoying her dinner, when she noticed that her husband kept staring at the wall above her head. Finally, she said:

Sally: What are you looking at?

Hubs: A work of art! Turn around and look at that thing!


So, she turned around, saw this, and made her famous WTF? face....


Hubs: *excitedly* Do you know what that is?

Sally: Yep.

Hubs: YOU DO?!

Sally: Yep. It's a FUGGIN UGLY clock.

Hubs: WHAT?!

Sally: I take that back. Actually, it's the FUGLIEST clock I have ever seen.

Hubs: No it's not! THAT is a wooden replica of a Harley Davidson blockhead motor!

Sally: Big whoop.

Hubs: Do you know how much work went into making that?!

Sally: Big whoop squared.

Hubs: Sal! Seriously! That is amazing craftsmanship! I can't even imagine how many hours it took to make that!

Sally: FUGLY, FUGLY, FUGLY.

Hubs: OH MY GOD! It's for sale!

Sally: *oozing sarcasm* Thank you, Jesus! It's our lucky day!

Hubs: I'm going to climb up on a chair and read the price tag.


So, he did....


Sally: AAAHHHHH! SEVEN HUNDRED DOLLARS?! Tell me! WHAT LOON would pay SEVEN HUNDRED DOLLARS FOR THAT NASTY ASS THING?!

Hubs: *pondering* I don't know...I guess...maybe...someone who really loves Harleys?

Sally: Yeah. Either that, or maybe someone who takes HIS half of a divorce settlement and buys HIS newly homeless ass a double wide trailer in which to hang it in.

Hubs: *sigh*

6 comments:

Alison Wood said...

This made me laugh so hard. I definitely think you have grounds for a divorce right there on that wall!

My new word of the day is FUGLY, lol

Kim Scales said...

Perfect timing. My husband is nagging me about getting a mid-life crisis toy-- this crappy sculpture would serve him right for torturing me.

Brian said...

I could sooo see a person... from the PeopleofWalmart.com web-site sporting that masterpiece on their wall in their trailer home!!!

Heather said...

Blockhead says it all...

ɹǝƃƃolquǝʞoʇ said...

I admired the work that went into that thing, too, but I left it there for the world to enjoy...

Kyle Gershman said...

But...what else would you put next to the velvet Elvis wall hanging?

It's all in how your coordinate.