Monday, August 30, 2010

The Devil Buys Chocolate

Last week, Lou, and his wife---Linda, got back from a ten day vacation.

They went to Italy, Germany, Austria, and Switzerland.

The day after their return, Hubs and I decided to meet them for sushi, so we could hear all about their trip.

We met them at their home so we could drive to the restaurant together. When we got there, Lou was waiting in his driveway. He wanted us to come into the house because he wanted to give us some "presents" that he bought us on his trip.

The Hubby got a very nice Swiss Army Knife.

And I?

Well, Lou said he decided to buy me something from THIS store because when he walked passed it, it reminded him of me (NICE):



And in the vulgar-ish bag was a chocolate replica of the Matterhorn:



Hmmm...Let's bypass the Gucci store and buy Sally a MOUNTAIN of chocolate, instead!

Yeah.

THAT'S EXACTLY what my ass needs right about now.

Bastard.

4 comments:

Allan said...

Love me some LOU !!!

Just Me said...

When I read this post title I thought, "I must find out who this devil is." And he passed by the Gucci store - sacrilege.

Kyle Gershman said...

Well...a deeply disturbed friend may be better than no...better than...

Oh screw it...

Natasha said...

I bet I could fit that whole mountain in my mouth at once...take it right off your hands...