Tuesday, August 24, 2010

An "L" On My Forehead, A Smile On My Face :)

This is my scale, Edward.



This is Edward AFTER my Saturday morning Weight Watchers weigh-in.





Any questions???

I know, I know. You have at least TWO.

First?

You're asking yourself, "Is Edward r-e-a-l-l-y wearing a Boston Red Sox hat?"

The answer would be YES.

Both Edward and I are indeed Red Sox fans, even though they suck a lot of the time. Shut up, Yankees fans! And you can keep that has been traitor, Johnny Damon, too!

Calm down, Sally. Calm down.

We love our hometown teams! And like the captain of a large vessel, we always go down with the ship. Well, except for like ONCE every 85 years or some shit. Then, we actually win a World Series or two.

And SECOND?

You wanna know how much weight I lost this week. Right?

Well, after sticking to my plan and literally working my freakin ass off, here are my results:



You're not seeing things, people! You're actually looking at SIX FRIGGIN POUNDS. Or like my Weight Watchers leader enthusiastically says, "YAY! THAT'S A FAMILY SIZE PACKAGE OF GROUND CHUCK!"

Um. Okay.

Anywho, SIX FREAKIN POUNDS! Giddy-up, Muthafugga!

Man. I feel like such a big loser this week.

AND I'M LIKING IT!

10 comments:

Allan said...

Fantastic weight loss, and so happy you love the Sawx..At least everything reeks of loser, the weight and the team... Lou is a Yankee fan I bet !!! Go Yankees, go Lou...

Amanda said...

Way to go, Sally!!!!!!!!!! Woot!!

Sally said...

Dear Allan,

I'll have you know that Lou is a Sox fan! How do you like Mr. Beef Wellington, now?!

:)

AndreaMichelle said...

That's amazing!
Congrats

skinnyfitkate said...

That's fantastic! keep up the good work xx

MB said...

WOOHOOOO! Congrats on your loss. SIX POUNDS is incredible.

I love that Edward is a Sox fan. Oh, and Damon can suck it - we don't need that idiot who'll just leave as soon as a better offer comes along.

Jo said...

Hmmmm debating if I will be reading your blog much longer cause at this moment I am kind of hating you. 6lbs?! In a week?! I have been eating well and exercising (anyone who knows me knows that exercise is a freakin 4 letter word in my book) since May and what do I have to show for it. 6lbs - That's 6lbs in 3 months! That's 2lbs/month. Yeah, that's why I am hating you and your 6lb/week loss!!

But I will get over it - sigh! And I will be back to read your blog again tomorrow. Congratulations on your weightloss (said jealously)

G said...

Yay! Congratulations! Love your blog, you're hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!!Keep up the good work. WOW-That is more than some infants at birth.LOL.:)

Brian

Kyle Gershman said...

Ok...now I'm thinking about some ground chuck...is that wrong?

Seriously though, dude...congrats.