Thursday, September 9, 2010

Alex? I'll Choose "WINE" For One Hundred Dollars!

Lou called me and asked...

Lou: Hey? What are you doing on September 30Th?

Me: Um. Working.

Lou: I KNOW THAT. What are you doing at night?

Me: How the hell do I know? I don't even know what I'm having for lunch TODAY.

Lou: Well, listen. Linda wants to go see some INSPIRATIONAL LADY in Providence. You wanna go?

Me: Uh. I guess so.

Lou: Good! I'll order the tickets! What we'll do is, YOU AND LINDA will go and see the lady. PAUL AND I will hang out and have drinks somewhere nearby.

Me: OH! I get it now, you little bastard! You DON'T WANT TO sit through the "inspirational lady" because you think SHE'S GOING TO SUCK! You're using me to take your place, thereby keeping your wife happy! You're such a SMOOTH OPERATOR.

Lou: You got it!

Me: Cool. I'm in. Maybe I'll learn something. So.....Who is this LADY that we're going to see?

Lou: I don't know what the hell her name is. Let me think...wait a minute. Linda was talking about her last night...Um...OH, YEAH. Her name is ANGELA MAYALOU.

Me: WHAT?

Lou: ANGELA MAYALOU!

Me: BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Lou: What's so freaking funny?

Me: HAHAHAHAHA! I think you mean MAYA ANGELOU! HAHAHAHAHA!

Lou: *PAUSE* You're going to blog about this, aren't you?

Me: Damn straight, chump.

Lou: I'm calling my lawyer.

Me: HAHAHAHA! Whatever, dude....

CLICK.

4 comments:

Ms. Marsha said...

This? Is HILARIOUS!

I need a "Lou" in my life. I would have a lot more to blog about.

You get to see Maya Angelou? Bitch!

Allan said...

Isn't she the thin white chick that sings with Mark Soda water... ?

L A U R A said...

I’m so glad that I came across this blog. It’s great to see someone else who is into living a healthy and fit lifestyle. I myself has lost 125 lbs. and my weight loss story will be featured in the November 2010 issue of Shape magazine. This is really exciting for me! I also have a blog http://www.LauraGetsFit.com which documents my own weight loss and fitness endeauvers. Come check it out if you’re interested :) Anyway, I look forward to reading more of your weight loss journey. Take care! <3 Laura

Amanda said...

I think I love Lou.

No, not "that" way.

Holy crap, does he stalk people?

*flees*