Friday, September 10, 2010

"Cake Frosting" Is Not A Food Group

Remember the other day when I told you that I'm trying to get my husband to join me in my quest for good health by eating more fruits and vegetables?

Yeah, well...So far? Epic fail.

Because as far as I know? There are no fruits or vegetables that do THIS:



Oh, well. Can't blame a RAVISHINGLY BEAUTIFUL girl for trying (My blog, my delusional visions of grandeur...).

Have a FANTASTIC weekend everybody!

And be sure to check in next week because I've got an AWESOME
give-a-way planned!

I LOVE FREE STUFF! Don't you?!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

I should really stop reading you while I'm eating/drinking - it's hazardous to my health (Subway out the nose just hurts). :)

Have a great weekend yourself!

MB said...

Cake frosting may not be a food group but it sure makes a pretty colored tongue.

I like to say "free is for me."

Have a great weekend you ravishingly beautiful girl.