Tuesday, September 7, 2010

New Friend Wanted: Phony B*tches Need Not Apply

I'm still here, people! Hurricane Earl was no match for moi!

Actually? For all of the bullsh*t hype about it, Earl was kind of a big, fat dud....but, I'm not complaining (WHEW!).

So, I have a story for you.

I know, I know. Like WHEN do I NOT have a story, right?

But this one's a good one. Trust me. Here goes....

I used to have this friend. I never really realized that we weren't friends anymore. I just thought that due to life taking us in different directions, we grew apart. We still talked occasionally and we sent each other Christmas cards. But that's pretty much the extent of our relationship for the last few years.

This "growing apart" thing? TOTALLY fine with me. Because honestly? I have ALWAYS found this person to be annoying and exhausting to be around. She's not someone who's easy to reason with. She has NO sense of humor. She takes everything literally (like a child). And? She's a hypocrite.

Recently, I found out that this person--who I rarely ever see--has been reading my blog and leaving me REALLY HURTFUL "anonymous" comments---which are not so anonymous anymore due to the wonders of modern technology. Thank.You.Very.Much.

When I found out it was her? Initially? I wanted to BUST HER BIG, FAT FACE. But, honestly, I'm all talk AND that's not how I roll. Plus, I don't want to go to prison, where I'll be somebody's b*tch, because I hate it when people try to boss me around.

So, I confronted her--rather nicely--if I do say so myself. A.K.A. The b*tch wouldn't give me the opportunity to speak to her alone and I didn't want to cause a ruckus in front of her family.

I let her know that I KNOW about her comments. I let her know that she doesn't HAVE TO read my blog (but I know she will because she's a nosey b*tch). And I let her know that I'm going to continue being myself no matter what she thinks. Because HER opinion and her friendship mean less than nothing to me.

Funny how a person like her, who IGNORANTLY shuns a close member of her very own family just for being gay, feels like she has the right to criticize and judge me (and my relationships). Puh-leeze, B*tch.

They say that living well is the best revenge.

To some extent, I believe that.

But, I also believe what my Momma says.

She says that looking your best is the ultimate revenge.

And since when I confronted this jackass, she looked like crap---AND I didn't?

I'd say that my Momma is brilliant.

13 comments:

Rapunzel said...

You go, girl! Now, about that new friend thing...where can I apply? :)

Aprile said...

HAHAHAHA LOVE THIS! Your momma was right!

Amanda said...

There are benefits to not having a filter... and your mom is one bright lady. Opinionated, blunt to the point of agonizing (for others) but definitely not dim.

MB said...

Earl? Earl Who? So much hype for such a wimp at least here in the northeast. We barely got a few drops of rain and a little more than a breeze.

Damn, who needs friends like that? I'm glad you got to tell her how you really feel.

She shows how shallow and ignorant she is by how she treats her gay family member. Both my siblings are gay and I couldn't be happier for them. My sister just got married last weekend and my dear brother is my stylist. What more can a girl want?

I hate to admit that Momma is usually right (don't tell her I said that).

Allan said...

I say you get Lou to beat the crap out of her... Or I will...

Natasha said...

What a cunt-faced troll. You have more class than me, I would have had no problem calling her out in front of her family. It's not like they don't already know she is a bitch.

I hatesssssss phony bitches!

AZGypsie said...

There are certain people in the world that just aren't worth wasting your time on. Not only is she a bitch, she's a cowardly bitch. She will gravitate to her own kind and will be way to embarrassed to ever acknowledge that you responded, must exist. Best ignored!

AZGypsie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
cmoursler said...

I'm a great friend. Ask my friends. lol.
It seems a big waste of energy to troll your blog to write negative comments. But what do I know.
I do all sorts of time wasting activities...dead heading pansies, scrubbing the bottom of copper pots till they're shiny.
Explaining myself to in laws.
The list is endless.

Mishy said...

let me get this straight. ha ha i said straight. get it?

so this girlfriend acted as a friend, then was stupid enough to write jerky anonymous comments on your hilarious blog thinking she was being sly and getting away with something? does she not know how the interwebs works? NOTHING IS PRIVATE DUM DUM. really, why would you befriend someone who not only has no sense of humor, but is also an idiot? i hope you have learned from your mistake. hmpf.

Michelle said...

I just stumbled across this blog off of another blogroll so this is the only entry that I have read and I just have to say . . . LOVE LOVE LOVE. I loved every word. And although this was a sh*tty situation for you, it resulted in a post that I thoroughly enjoyed. EVERY. WORD. And Momma is brilliant.

Midori Mighty Warrior said...

Glad to know that Earl was a dud.

Your momma: Wise woman :)

Heather said...

If that dumb whore knew you at all, she would know how much you love your mother and how wonderfully you treat her.

I also have a gay brother and couldn't be more proud of him for dealing with the ignorance of small minded assholes who think that homosexuality is a "lifestyle choice". I can't imagine my life without him and would rip into anyone who tried to make him feel like being himself and loving who he loves is wrong. God forbid one of her children are gay. Then what?

She is small minded, ignorant and vile. You're better off without her in your life. Just like me and the rest of your friends are better for having you in ours.

PS....I LOVE ALDA :)