Monday, October 4, 2010

Intervention Wanted: MUST NOT Be In The Form of Chocolate

Dear Loyal and NONJUDGMENTAL Friends,

I've got some interesting posts planned for you. Unfortunately, I am sooooooo swamped at work right now, that I only have time for a quick confession.

But, I promise...

As the week goes on, I'll have stories for you about several interesting topics including, but not limited to...

*Me, my Mom, and a big pile of bird sh*t
*Me, my pal Linda, and our evening with Dr. Maya Angelou
*Me, the Hubby & friends, a BYOB restaurant, TOO MUCH FREAKIN WINE, URI students, and how I got shellacked into being a designated driver for a man with a garlic sauce stain on his right nipple (THANKS, LOU)

I know. I know. My life is riveting.

As for my confession? Here goes...

Dudes. I don't know what the hell is going on with me lately. I don't know if it's the craziness / long hours at work? The impending business relocation? STRESS? The lack of time in my days for meal preparation? The lack of structure/schedule? The contractors that I want to punch in the face? The money that our new building renovation is costing us (BUDGET? WHAT THE CRAP IS THAT)? The weekends that have been filled with work instead of REST?

OR, ALL OF THE ABOVE?

But, I've got to tell you...

My behavior lately has been ABHORRENT. HORRIBLE. BEASTLY.

I really want to explain myself better here. But, honestly? I can't.

What I can do is illustrate what I'm talking about with a picture. Here goes...

Lately? This is me....in canine form:


AND I NEED TO BE STOPPED.

Y'all better call somebody before my ass needs it's own zip code. Seriously.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pizza, if not good for the ass, is good for the soul. Have a slice or 5, the ass can wait!

Anonymous said...

Are you sure that you don't need a name of a county instead of a zipcode for your ASS!!!!!

Jo said...

just more of you to love!

NICOLA said...

i love you blog you are sooo funny seriously you have me laughing out loudly when i read your blog!!!.....nicola xx

kelsijadedylan@hotmail.com XX

Debby said...

OMG I am so sorry Sal....but I just laughed right out loud when I saw that picture. Haven't even had all my coffee yet so a laugh bursting forth from my lips was rather unsettling. I have to borrow (steal) your picture.

I, for one, have been exactly where you are. I don't know why, I guess maybe we're just warped in the brain.

Breathe g/f, shut your eyes, try to focus. Breathe in the positive and breath out the negative.

Hugs