Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thick Headed

I don't think I've ever told you guys this before but, my pal, Lou?

Yeah. He's a bit accident prone.

Actually, scratch that.

He's more than a bit accident prone.

He's pretty much a King Klutzo---always falling down some stairs, lying on the pavement, or cracking his skull open.

See?



One of the latest documentations of Mr. Klutzo's antics, happened when he bludgeoned his own damn head open on the hatchback of my father-in-law's SUV.

I have no freakin idea how the hell it happened.

All I know is that after the fact? Lou kept walking around in circles, blotting the blood from his head while saying, "I'm gonna sue! I'm gonna sue!" And I was all like, "Go ahead! It wasn't MY freakin car! What do I give a crap?"


Behold Lou's big, busted-up noggin (That's Hubby in the background):



FYI, when I took this photo, we (Me & Hubs, Lou & The Wifey) were at a cool jazz bar in Providence, indulging in some cocktails after work. And all night long, I kept looking at Lou saying, "Dude. You remind me of someone. Hmmm...."

"Really? Who?" King Klutzo replied.

And then IT CAME TO ME.

Lou, with his busted up head, reminded me of this guy:

Mikhail Gorbachev

So, OF COURSE, I spent the rest of the night calling him, Gorby.

Hehehehe...

I know. I know. You're thinking that I'm just sooooo supportive of my peeps, that you wish you were lucky enough to have a friend like me ;)

Don't fret, people. There's plenty of me to go around.

No comments: