Friday, December 24, 2010

Who You Callin A Ho?

Ho! Ho! Ho!

In betwixt all of the hustle and bustle of this holiday season, I just wanted to pop in for a sec to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, folks. I am so grateful that you take time out of your busy schedules to stop by and read what I have to say. Because, without you? I would be talking out my ass. And that would just suck.

Anywho, before I go, I just wanted to show you this CUSTOM Christmas card that I sent to that bastard, Lou and his wife, Linda:



If anything suspicious happens to me? Please submit it as EVIDENCE.

I love you peeps more than George Clooney! (Um...not really...I'm just trying to make you feel good in case you bought me something awesome for Christmas. I know what side my bread is buttered on.)

Merry Christmas!

XOXO, Sally

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you too! Loved your facebook update about the 9 lucky bastards by the way!
-Erin

Hanlie said...

Merry Christmas, Sally!