Thursday, January 27, 2011

"All Work And No Play Makes Jack A Dull Boy."---The Shining (1980)

Last night, it snowed here.

AGAIN.

And as of right now, I haven't seen the sun in I don't know how freakin long.

The sky is white. The ground is white. It's been sooo cold here for sooo long, I think I am beginning to snap.

No. Really.

As a matter of fact, this morning? All I could think to post as my Facebook status was this:

Sally Araujo Costa: Redrum. Redrum. Redrum. Redrum. Redrum.

Because apparently? All of this sucktastic snowfall is turning me into Danny Torrance from The Shining.

Don't get too close, people.

I'm a feeling like I seriously need to start b*tchslapping people....especially Mother Nature, that whore.

Anyway, for those of you who live in a nice, warm, snow free part of the world (BITE ME), I thought I would share some current photos of what my yard looks like. Put your Speedo on and pull up a chair.

My Backyard:






My Side Yard:


My Front Yard:


There is a light at the end of my tunnel, though. I'm going on vacation in a few months to a tropical island. And I am sooooooooo flippin excited. As a matter of fact, last night? I was so excited thinking about my trip, that I posted this as my Facebook status:

Sally Araujo Costa: I see rum cake (sorry Amy Jones), frozen daiquiris, and beautiful beaches in my future :)

NOT EVEN ONE FRIGGIN MINUTE LATER, MY TRAINER, RESPONDED TO MY FB POST WITH THIS:

Amy Jones: I see bruises, ibuprofen, and ice packs in your life!

My next workout with her is tonight at 4:30.

CRAP.

2 comments:

Jack Sh*t, Gettin' Fit said...

Dammit! I thought this post was about me. False advertising!

Hanlie said...

Wow, that is pretty!

Excuse me while I just adjust the fan here... I've already sweated off all my make-up today.