Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Devil Works At Hershey

The following telephone conversation took place yesterday between me and my sister, Natty. When I hung up the phone, I felt like singing THIS.

*RING, RING*

Me: Hello?

Natty: Hello PRINCESS!

Me: Hello Natalia.

Natty: Just wanted to ask you a question! Guess where THIS LITTLE PORKER is going?

Me: Hmmmm. I don't know. Where?

Natty: I'm on my way to Weight Watchers!

Me: Did you read my blog today? Are you mocking me, Natty?

Natty: NO! I'm going back because I put on TWELVE pounds! Damn it!

Me: *sigh* I feel your pain, Sista.

Natty: And in anticipation of my return to Weight Watchers today, GUESS WHAT I DID LAST NIGHT?

Me: I can only imagine.

Natty: I ate THREE QUARTERS of a bag of HERSHEY'S KISSES.

Me: Sweet Jesus! There's no mistaking that we are related!

Natty: You've got that right!

Me: I'm blogging about this conversation tomorrow. AND? I'm using your real name! Your friend, Bob, is going to love it (HOW'S IT HANGIN, BOB?)!

Natty: FINE WITH ME, PRINCESS!!!

Yes, people. Not only are Natty and I both STRIKINGLY BEAUTIFUL AND SHY (hehehehehe), but we also share the constant pursuit of smaller asses.

Misery loves company, y'all. Might as well share said misery with the people you love :)

No comments: