Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I'm Sorry, Colonel Sanders.

I've been thinking.

It's not very nice of me to learn so much from my trainer and not share that knowledge with you, my loyal bloggy peeps.

So, today? I'm going to change all that. I'm going to share her words of wisdom with you...FOR FREE.

I know. I'm awesome, right?

Anywho, here goes.

Last week, during one of our sessions, THE TRAINER was looking over our food journals, when she decided to share a wonderful weight loss tip with the whole class.

She said, "By working out hard---really pushing yourself---and perfecting your eating habits, you will lose weight." Then she added, "OH, AND THE NEXT TIME you get the urge to eat the crispy skin on a piece of chicken? IMAGINE that THAT CHICKEN HAD ECZEMA."

Bon appetite, y'all.

6 comments:

Sugar said...

eeeewwwww!!!! and thank you.. that will totally make me not want to eat it ever again! lol

AZGypsie said...

Thank God I don't like fried chicken!! I would have had to hunt you down and hurt you over that one!!

tokenblogger said...

Oh, that was good!

Yer Cinnamon Girl said...

EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Thanks I think? Arrrrrrrrrrgh!

Anonymous said...

Sally I hate you!!! Now i can never enjoy fried chicken again.

Anonymous said...

I love you Sally - Oh wait - Lou just told me to say that and he told me never to try your fried chicken with eczema - ever (I am not even going to ask!!!) Sorry you missed my post but I not a nun - I am a novice working my way upward!!!!!! Hugs Cora