Monday, February 14, 2011

Nothing Says "Romance" Like Whole Grain Oats

Today, I thought I'd share with you this morning's romantic Facebook conversation between me and the Hubs.

Because on Valentine's Day?

My Hubby pulls out all the stops, y'all.

Curb your jealousy, Chickas.

**********************************************************

Sally Araujo Costa: Happy Valentine's Day, Bud! XOXO.....In lieu of chocolate, I'll take cash :)

Paul Costa: Negatori. But, I'll make you breakfast!

Sally Araujo Costa: Yay! I'll have an egg white omelet with spinach, mushrooms, and a smidge of cheese, please!

Paul Costa: Cheerios it is!

Sally Araujo Costa: Thank you, Emeril.


THIS coming from the guy who dry heaves when I pull the skin off of chicken. I should've known better.

1 comment:

Jack Sh*t, Gettin' Fit said...

Tell me the romantic fool at least got the milk out for you...