Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sally Einstein, Rocket Scientist

This morning, as I was rushing around trying to get ready for work, Karma paid me a visit. She's such a b*tch.

(Click here to read the correlation.)

I was RIGHT in the middle of making my breakfast, packing my lunch, putting my sneakers on, throwing paperwork in my briefcase, and drying my hair----when I heard, "POW! POW! POW! BOOM! BOOM! POW!"

Immediately, I stopped in my tracks and thought, "Shit. That can't be good."

And I was right.

Because, this morning, in the midst of my running around like a friggin fool?

I decided to make myself an egg...in the microwave....LIKE I'VE DONE A MILLION TIMES BEFORE. Except, this time? I forgot to cover the damn thing up while it was cooking. Behold my brilliance:



Yep. In all of my rushitude this morning (I believe I just invented a new word. You're welcome, Oxford English Dictionary), my actions caused egg guts to rain in my microwave.

I know.

I'm wicked smaht. (Work that Boston accent, People!)

1 comment:

Jo said...

This has only happened to you once?! That's pretty good odds if you've made these a million times before and not had this happen.

Me, I blow more up than eat.