Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Security Is Priceless

Today, at work....

Delivery Man: Wow! Don't you look really nice today?!

Me: Oh...Um...Thanks.

Delivery Man: Yeah. That's a nice outfit!

Me: (a little creeped out) Thank you.

Delivery Man leaves.

Me: (to Hubby) Did you hear that guy? He said I look really nice today.

Hubby: Oh, yeah?

Me: Yeah. But he said it in a creepy, pervy kind of way.

Hubby: (not really paying attention) Hmmmm.

Me: By the way, that's the same guy who asked me how long you and I have been married.

Hubby: (still not paying much attention) Oh, yeah?

Me: Yep. And that same day? He asked me if I was happy.

Hubby: No kidding?

Me: Yep. Are you jealous?

Hubby: Nope.

Me: Not even a little?

Hubby: Nope.

Me: Why not?

Hubby: Because he can't afford you.

Me: Good point, Dude.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

baaaahahahahaha thats awesome!!!!