Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Bite Me...Or You, Actually.

Maybe it's just me....

But when I'm at work, feeling stressed out and under pressure...and the phone is ringing nonstop...and people are making ridiculous demands...and I'm racing against the clock to get certain things done...and I have a cold that would choke a friggin horse...and I'm thinking about the sh*tload of laundry that I have to do when I get home...and I also have to stop by the pharmacy AGAIN to pick up ANOTHER prescription that will SUPPOSEDLY dry up the snot that is clogging up my head...and I just want to lie down on the floor with a blankie and a pillow...and, OH CRAP! Tonight, I'll have to cook dinner at 8:00pm because that's what time I'll probably get home after this long ass day...

AND SUDDENLY, I GET A TEXT MESSAGE FROM MY FRIEND--WHO'S VACATIONING IN CANCUN--THAT LOOKS LIKE THIS AND SAYS, "IT'S HAPPY HOUR!!!!"


Yeah...I just might fantasize (briefly) about said friend getting bit in the nuggets by a shark.

Like I said before....maybe it's just me...

1 comment:

Kimberley said...

Cheers...and feel better!