Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Taser On My Nightstand

If you're not from my neck of the woods (WHUZZUP, RHODE ISLAND?!), you probably don't know that the weather here has been abysmal.

I think it's been raining everyday since...um...like Christmas...and my flippin heat is still on! WHAT THE HELL, SPRING?!

Anywho, waking up everyday to a cloudy, foggy, rainy, cold world doesn't do much for my morale.

So this morning, in addition to the facts that (A) it's raining AGAIN, (B) I'm angry that I didn't win the lottery...AGAIN, and (C) I AM NOT AND NEVER WILL BE A FRIGGIN MORNING PERSON, I think I handled myself puh-retty well when my husband walked into the bedroom at 5:45AM to wake my arse up.

I know what you're thinking.

You're thinking, "Oh! What a nice husband Sally has...waking her up in the morning for work! SO sweet!"

Yeah, yeah, yeah. He's nice. Whatever....

But THAT doesn't change the fact that this morning, he didn't just quietly rouse me from my slumber.

No sirree, Bob. He wanted to be creative.

So, he walked into our dark, quiet, toasty warm bedroom and woke me up by playing THIS SONG (click here)--FULL FUGGIN BLAST--ON HIS IPAD.

CUTE. Ain't he, though? *gritting my teeth here*


(FYI? By my handling it pretty well, I mean that I didn't kill him. Praise Jesus.)

2 comments:

Kimberley said...

You know, every since the chocolate and peanut butter thing I am really starting to feel a fondness for your husband...not that those feeling will ever replace my love for Lou.

jen said...

I would totally do that to my husband, and he would totally hate me for it! He is a Fall River boy at heart! =)