Tuesday, May 10, 2011

THAT Takes (Chocolate) Balls!

My husband's aunt is a Weight Watchers Leader (and she's AWESOME!). Almost every Tuesday morning, I go to her meeting because (A) she motivates me and (B) I really like the people in that class. They are so freakin funny.

This morning, I was running a little late. By the time I got there, the meeting was already in full force. I didn't want to interrupt anyone, so I decided to weigh-in and leave.

As I was approaching the WW center, I noticed a sign, suspiciously placed a few feet from the WW center's door. Hmmmmm, I thought. That WASN'T there last week. I have an uneasy feeling about this.



And then? When I got right in front of said sign? Dudes! You are NOT even going to believe it! THIS is what I saw:



WHAT THE WHAT?

Yeah!

Can you believe that sh*t?!

A new "chocolate" shop opened up in the same plaza as WW and someone who works there made the executive decision to advertise their chocolaty wares right in front of Weight Watchers!

And to make matters worse?

The damn chocolate shop in question isn't even RIGHT NEAR Weight Watchers! It's actually all the way on the other side of a large anchor store! See?



It's like the Evil Chocolate People are saying, "Let's make some big moolah by tempting the chubby people! They have no will power or self control! We'll be rich!"

I am not impressed, Chocolate People. NOT.IMPRESSED.AT.ALL.

As a matter? To the jackass who's directly responsible for putting that sign in that very intentional location? May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your crotch and may your arms be too short to scratch!

Um...I might be a chocoholic. Can you tell?

Buggers.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Those chocolatiers are canny creatures, damn them!

Kimberley said...

I find this very funny...but I am also in love with Lou!

AZGypsie said...

That is so wrong on so many levels! Its almost insulting!

DaMora said...

LOL. I just have to laugh at that, although it is really quite insulting. I love your title!!!

Jo said...

Me, being a non-chocoholic would have found this humorous, however, that so blatantly deliberate - it's offensive! How dare they take advantage of what they know is an obvious weakness of many people.

I find that totally insulting.

I wish that I would have enough kahuhas to toss that kind of sign in the trunk of my car or in a nearby bush.

Kat said...

That is the cruelest sign I have ever seen. Someone needs to complain to the manager of the Chocolate store and tell them to stick the sign where the sun doesn't shine. I wish that I lived near there so I could get a bunch of people from WW to go with me and I would tell them myself.