Thursday, June 2, 2011

Created By A Man? Fo Sho.

Last week, Lou (If you don't know him, CLICK HERE)  popped into my work for a visit, like he does EVERY FREAKIN DAY OF THE WEEK. 

Did I ever mention that he works right around the corner from our business and lives LIKE one minute away, too?  For realz, dudes!  I think it might be time for me to consider getting a restraining order.  Just sayin....

Anywho, on the day of his aforementioned visit, Lou came strolling into my office acting like King Shit, bearing snacks

First, he was all, "Look at what Linda and I bought for Paul at the supermarket!  We know how much he LOVES spicy food, so when we saw these, we knew he'd love them."  Check it...


Then he said, "I didn't want you to feel left out.  So, I bought you something, tooHere you go!"  And from behind his back, he pulled this wretched atrocity out of a grocery bag:


Don't adjust your monitor, people. 

You are, in fact, seeing an extremely disgusting culinary display in the shape of a HOT DOG cake. 

And you can trust me when I tell you that it looked WAY GROSSER in person. 

As a matter of fact, when Lou presented it to me, I said, "Ugh!  That looks fuggin NASTY!" And he responded, "I KNOW!  I PICKED THE GROSSEST ONE I COULD FIND!" 

Bastard.

After Lou left, I stopped to analyze his thoughtful gesture (yeah right) and pondered....

Hmmmm...Isn't it ironic that I was given a HOT DOG CAKE by a big wiener?

 

1 comment:

Sarah G said...

bwahahahaha You need to submit that picture to cakewrecks!

http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/