Thursday, August 18, 2011

I'll Be Your Friend, Even If You're An Ass

You ever have one of those days when you reevaluate some of your relationships?  Yeah.  Me, too.  Like yesterday, when I got these responses on my Facebook page, after posting that I was meeting my friend, Deb, for dinner....


Sally Araujo Costa:  Out for a "very healthy" dinner with Deborah D! *snicker*

Jennifer C:   Liar...

Marc D:   I'll be at home...writing my national column...have fun...bitches.

Heather L:   What he said...except I won't be writing my national column...bitches!

Theo S:   Ya...eat dessert, too...bitches...lol

Jennifer C:  Yeah, get fat, bitches!

Heather L:   Oh, SNAP! Lol

Sally Araujo Costa:     Bite me, you assclowns.

Ladies and gentlemen?  It's not what you think.  You see...THESE?  These are my peeps.

I get them and they get me. 

Clearly, I need to work on raising my standards a little.

5 comments:

Kimberley said...

Lou outshines them all! Send him my love!

Sally said...

Kimberley?

You need an intervention.

XO,
Sally :)

PS. Heads up. You're going to be seeing a lot of Lou. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Amanda said...

That sounds ominous... (the whole "seeing a lot of Lou" thing)

Kimberley said...

I almost rolled off my ball...an intervention. LOL!!!

I can't wait to see more of Lou...if there was a Lou channel, I would subscribe!

XO

Heather said...

Sorry Tramp....his post was too funny and I couldn't resist.

Sincerely,
WVW (Whorey Von Whoreman) aka Her Royal Whorness or the ever popular Princess Whore.

:)