Thursday, September 29, 2011

STRESSED: DESSERTS Spelled Backwards

Hello Peeps!

Just wanted to stop in to thank everyone for the lovely emails.  It's nice to be missed.  Everything is cool here.  I just decided that I needed to take a little time off from the social media circuit.  I've been really busy lately (in a lot of ways), slightly overwhelmed, and feeling like I need to make some changes in my life.


Trust me. They're coming. 

Anyway, I should be back---blogging in full force---next week sometime (Holy crap!  Can you believe that it's almost October already?)  Prepare yourselves.  You will NOT believe the crap that you've missed.

Um.  And for the record, I'd like to confess that my constant pursuit of a smaller ass?  Yeah.  EPIC FAIL.

Hey.  What can I say?  I've been stressed.

So, pass me the fuggin chocolate and give thanks that I'm not turning to vodka, y'all.  WORD.

That's what I call looking on the bright side, people.

5 comments:

Jo said...

Good to see you!

Welcome to the club of "EPIC FAIL of a smaller ass" I think ther are a few of us who will be charter members of the club.

The difference between you and me, I will forego the chocolate for an umbrella drink any time!

Can't wait for your insightful return!

Miz said...

**hugs**

From a lurker :)

Kimberley said...

--> Passes the chocolate....

Hanlie said...

Two words: Chocolate Vodka. You will love it!

Kyle Gershman said...

If I'm going to try blogging again, you can get your ass back here too! Nudge, nudge, wink, wink.