Wednesday, February 8, 2012

And That's What Happens When You Let "Just Anybody" Have A Facebook Account

Normally, I'm not a crazed sports fan. 

However, when one of my home teams is in a championship game, I like to get in on all of the drama.  Being from Rhode Island, I was hoping that the New England Patriots would pull off a Super Bowl win.  Alas?  It just wasn't in the cards because basically, the New York Giants just played a better game.  Whoopty-fugging-do for them (my lame attempt at being a good sport)!

In related news, Gisele Bundchen, who is Tom Brady's wife, has come under fire for making a comment that kinda sorta blames some of the other New England Patriots team players for the loss on Sunday.  I'm not sure of her exact words, but after the game, as she was being heckled, she commented something like, "My husband played well and threw the ball well.  He can't throw the ball AND be there to catch it, too."  OH SUH-NAP, GISELE!

Since Sunday, there have been many posts on Facebook ripping Gisele a new one for being a sore loser. 

I'm not a fan of hers, but I did stick up for her on one post because, you know what?  At the end of the day, she was just a wife, sticking up for her husband. And as a married woman, I can totally relate to that.

Without further ado, here's me...sticking up for Gisele Bundchen (or as my nephew--Brian, calls her, Jinxele Bundchen) on Facebook yesterday.....sort of.....

Sally Araujo CostaEven though I don't think she's anything great, I would have reacted way worse than she did. They'd be all, "Hey Gisele, What happened out there? Your husband choked." And I'd be all, "Shut the f*ck up! Tom's teammates couldn't catch the damn ball! AND Eli Manning may have a ring, but he looks like a damn Muppet! Now excuse me while I go and console my HOT husband with sexual favors, YOU DOUCHEBAGS!"

And this is why women without mouth filters should never be allowed to marry public figures.


1 comment:

Rapunzel said...

Amen, sistah! I would've done the same thing, and probably added a few more curse words as well. Remember the time a fan grabbed Tim McGraw's crotch and Faith Hill got on stage and gave her a good talkin' to? Yep, that's the way we (crazy) devoted wives roll!