Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Stick With Me, Kid.....And I'll Teach You Things

Last Sunday, PC and I went out for lunch.  While we were eating, we saw a really nice car drive through the restaurant's parking lot.  Its license plate read:  EBAY 1.

THAT was the catalyst for the following conversation: 

Me:  Hey, check it out!  That guy's license plate says EBAY 1!

PC:  I've seen that car before!  That guy probably makes a living selling stuff on ebay.  He probably sits at his computer all day...in his pajamas...drinking coffee...totally unaware of the everyday rat race that normal people have to deal with.

Me:  Lucky bastard...

***FAST FORWARD ONE HOUR LATER***

Me:  Why are we circling the parking lot?

PC:  I'm looking for the ebay car.

Me:  Why?

PC:  I want to see if the car will give us any clues as to what the guy sells.

Me:  That's dumb. If that dude's making a crapload of money selling stuff online, do you really think he's going to give his "secrets" away, so ANY schmo can steal his ideas and cut into his business?  I mean...Do you honestly think that he's going to be ridiculous enough to have a bumper sticker on his car that says, "I SELL DILDOS ON EBAY?"

PC:  *shaking his head*  Really??? 

Me:  What?

PC:  REALLY???

Me:  WHAT?!

PC:  Of all the things that he could sell online, the first thing that popped into your head was dildos

Me:  Well, by the looks of his fancy, schmancy car (A BRAND NEW JAGUAR, PEOPLE!), I'll deduce that he must sell a SHITLOAD of stuff.  And because SEX SELLS and people are PERVS, my educated hypothesis is that he's probably the Ebay Entrepreneur of Dildos

*PAUSE*

PC:   I WILL NEVER, EVER understand you.

Me:  And I will NEVER, EVER understand why you'll NEVER understand me.  I'm really very reasonable. 

PC:  *sigh*



1 comment:

AlmostGastricBypass said...

I have a VW Bug from 1974, license plate read "Betamax 1" Oy,,