Thursday, April 12, 2012

Wielding A Knife

S'up?

I just stopped in to write a few quick sentences about accountability.

Mainly?  I haven't been to Weight Watchers in a few weeks because (A) I was too busy to attend my regular meeting, (B) I hate change, so I didn't feel like going to any other meetings, (C) I've been eating like the whole world is coming to a gah-damn end, (D) Mmmmmm...Easter candy, and (E) I am a sloth.

So, today?

I went back to check on the status of my arse size

And guess what? 

I gained two pounds.  Muthafugga.

Like I didn't know THAT was going to happen...

Anyway, I have no excuses.

Actually?  I've only got ONE thing to say....


The quest for a smaller ass continues...

2 comments:

Christine said...

lol! I had two bites of a giant peep on EAster...it was great.

Amanda said...

I've been doing penance for Easter all week. Up until today all my lunches were from the Smoothie King -- if I couldn't suck it through a straw, it was off the menu.

Hit Chipotle at lunch and it was bliss. I'd forgotten how much I love to chew :P